Making village houses, getting a couple rows of the blanket done, the good book I never have time to read, the coffee creamer I’m obsessed with and a little fire time with the kids. Not too shabby!
- Love these pinterest.com/pin/2814750454… 6 months ago
- @mamaspohr: Your family has not been far from my mind all day. Sending you love from Oregon. 1 year ago
- @mttsm At least three! 1 year ago
- Loving the slide! http://t.co/LB22q5iJ 2 years ago
- Hot bath, clean sheets, cheesy horror movie. Happy me. 2 years ago
The Summer of AWESOME
1. Pick berries 2. Make jam 3. Ride bikes around Hagg Lake 4. Watch a movie outside 5. Go camping 6. Spend the night outside with the boys 7. Watch stars with B 8. Go to an outdoor concert 9. Sew something 10. Can big batches of tomato sauce using tomatoes from the garden 11. Make ice cream 12. Make and freeze big batches of pesto 13. Make gazpacho 14. Take the dogs to the creek 15. Go on a zipline 16. Take a vacation 17. Learn to golf 18. Take the boys to the Saturday Farmers Market 19. Have a gourmet picnic 20. Go downtown and take pictures all day