So, remember how last November I participated in NaBloPoMo and it almost killed me? Well, I’m going to do it again. I will be posting every single day this month and I hope we will still like each other in the morning.
I know, I owe you the second part of the birth story, and I am working on it. It’s the hard part, and writing it feels like pulling it out by it’s nails.
Meanwhile, I haven’t listed it out in awhile, so let’s do this thing, people!
1. I am voting tonight and I’ve never been so ready to put an election behind us. As always, I voted down my party line, and I think that is why the ads seem especially annoying. As if one would change their mind on something as major as supporting a candidate after seeing one of those LAME commercials. UGH. Over it.
2. See also: Halloween. It’s nice and all but if I never see another mini snickers bar it will be too soon.
3. So, unemployment . . . sucks.
4. Did anyone else watch The Walking Dead? It was all that I had hoped for.
5. I smell like vomit right now. It’s not just a cliche.
6. My poor little Mac is full to the brim with . . . stuff. I can’t even download one more picture, it actually won’t let me. This is really hampering my blogging mojo.
7. Alright, look. We are only at seven and this list sucks. I am rusty, ok? Don’t judge.
8. See you tomorrow!
9. I probably could have cut this off at five, but you know how I am . . .
10. about the whole OCD thing and needing to make it to ten.