I had hoped to finish the birthing story today, but trying to get things done around here is difficult because of a certain someone. I’m not going to name any names, but it rhymes with Briona.
Instead, let me share with you my latest obsessions!
1. So, writing a book. Cliche, right? Kind of yawn-inducing? Still, I’m obsessed with the notion of writing a YA novel loosely based on Hamlet, with the main character being a girl instead of a boy. The Wikipedia page has been helping me gauge if I am just batshit crazy or perhaps am on to something. Opinions welcome.
2. I just started knitting again and am working on this hat, which I think is clever and divine.
3. This is like the dish of my dreams.
4. Christmas. GAH, I’ve never had such bad Christmas fever. It’s going to kill me to wait until after Thanksgiving to decorate. B doesn’t know it yet, but in honor of Fiona we are having an all pink tree. I know!
5. Oh, right . . . and revenge. As much as I want to forget that my job ever even happened, I am still in the angry stage in which at any point during the day I am daydreaming revenge scenarios. I am hoping this will pass . . .
Those are the bees in my bonnet, internet.