Let us list it out!
1. Somehow this year I got away with only making one dish but it feels like so much work right now.
2. I think the reason it feels like so much work is that I am getting sick. I am trying to do the whole “tell yourself you are not getting sick thing” but my self is saying right back, “then why do you feel like asshole?” and I’ve got no good answer.
3. In related news, I don’t have health insurance right now. I know, right? I’m freaking out about it. I will be covered again in January, but until then there is just no way we can afford it. I’d like to punch our health care system right in the bag right now.
4. I was just holding Fiona while she slept, and had one of those moments where I was just rocked by her. Here she is – warm in my arms. I would not have believed this journey was possible had I not lived it.
5. We are watching Home for the Holidays tonight, it is one of my most favorite traditions.
6. Tomorrow morning we are packing up the baby and the dogs and all of the gear that comes with them, and headed to the farm for a couple of days. When we get back, it’s Christmas-mania!
Goodnight my lovelies.